Friday, March 13, 2009

Soccer

The girls started soccer this week. I'm starting to feel like our lives are getting complicated. Aside from my school we also have CJ's school, ballet, swimming, and now soccer. The girls are really excited though. They seem to really enjoy it out there on the field. CJ kicks the ball and then chases the kid around that has the ball while giggling her little head off. She doesn't try to steal the ball, she just chases the kid. It is quite amuzing. Avary, on the other hand, kicks the ball and then just stands there. Avary also likes to "kick" the ball with her elbow. We told her not to use her hands so she uses the next closest thing. Spencer says I'm already turning into a crazy soccer mom. I scream and yell, "GET THE BALL! GET THE BALL!" the whole time. They look so cute in their uniforms. The weather is still a little chilly so we have them bundled up pretty good. CJ has practices on Thursdays and yesterday at her practice it was FREEZING! My hands were so frozen it was hard to take pictures. Avary has practices on Fridays and today was better. I was so prepared and brought the lining to my coat to stay warm, but I ended up not wearing my coat at all.






This is going to be a fun spring.

3 comments:

Shawn Jensen said...

That is just TOOO cute! How crazy and fun for you guys that the girls are getting big enough for that kind of thing. How is school going for you?

Sherri said...

How fun...
Your family is really growing up...
Have fun..
Love ya

Sherri said...

Those girls are just "cuter than a bugs ear"!! One day they might be in the Olympics with all they are learning!
love, MOM