Monday, March 30, 2009

More Snow

Sometimes I wonder if the weather people here in Denver actually have an education in forecasting. Yesterday was BEAUTIFUL! The sky was so blue and, even though there was a cool wind, it was warm. All the snow from the previous storm was practically gone. They said that it wasn't going to snow again even though a week ago they said it would. Well.....

...it is snowing, AGAIN! Don't get me wrong, I love the snow. It is so peaceful and makes everything so beautiful. The thing that gets me is the weather people. This isn't the first time that they have been wrong, like REALLY wrong. I think I will take what they say and expect the opposite. Weather here is crazy. What they should say is, "We have no idea what it is going to be like tomorrow, so be prepared!"

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Way to go you got some snow!!!
We had some but now it is gone..
Have fun in the snow....
Love ya all
The Schumann family

Sherri said...

It looks like you are in the "dead of winter"!
That is so precious the way CJ sings Row, Row, Row the Boat!!
Love, MOM.....PS. we miss you guys!