Friday, November 7, 2008

New Member

Well, Spencer and my mom showed a moment of weakness and I charged in and took advantage of it. Meet, Jersey, the newest member of the Schumann household.

She is a ten week old Mini Beagle. She will grow to eleven inches at the backbone and is so sweet. We have had her home for two hours, at this moment, and the girls love her and my mom even said she was cute. Just the tiniest thing right now, about seven inches at the backbone. I would guess about five pounds. I have always wanted a dog, and now we have one. I'm so excited to see her grow and get used to us. Avary seems to be a little frightened of her, but she will get used to her and CJ is taking to her real well and learning quickly how to act around her.

Welcome to the family, Jersey!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

oh cute, we're excited to meet the new member!