Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lap of Luxury

My mom was hospitalized this week for Diverticulitis. Tuesday when I called home on my way home from school, my mom had mentioned that she was having a really bad stomach ache. My thoughts immediately turned to Diverticulitis. She didn't think it was, but I talked her into going to the doctor on Wednesday if she didn't feel better. I took her into the ER Wednesday morning and they admitted her after a few hours. When they took her to her room, the only one they had available was a suite. These suites are what the famous people get when they are in the hospital and then they pay an extra $300 a night and hire a personal Chef. Mom and I thought they had taken her to a Hotel, it is HUGE!! Here are a couple pictures of her room:

As you are about to walk in.

Standing in the door way.

Standing in front of the bathroom.

Standing by the table, the TV looks kinda' out of place doesn't it?? For a room this size, it should have a flat screen and at least 30 inches.

The bathroom, bigger than mine!! She has a shower in the jacuzzi tub and an over sized stand up stone shower.

Anyway, she thought that maybe she might stay a couple weeks, think again mom, I want a turn!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

get feeling better, Leanne...even a way nice luxurious room doesn't make a hospital stay fun. We'd come see ya, but Sabrina and I are sick.

Sherri said...

We hope all is going well...Get feeling better..How is the dog doing?

Sherri said...

I didn't know hospitals could look so nice and big!! I feel a little "jipped out" with my hospital stays...Hope Leanne gets feeling better and cured soon! Love, Sherri