Saturday, November 8, 2008

Car Sickness and Funnies

Just when I thought I was done with diapers.....

Jersey still gets a little car sick when we go out, diarrhea, so we got her some puppy diapers for when we go out so she doesn't get all "poopie". As you can see, they don't work so well. It covers the wet end OK, but not the solid end, if you get my drift.

We took her for her first bath today and then she had her first doctor's visit with us. It was a big day. On our way home, we got a phone call from CJ and Avary, "Please bring Jersey back to us, mommy." It was really cute. They really missed her. When I left to take her to get groomed, both CJ and Avary were really upset. They love their new baby sister.

Last night wasn't the best night for sleep. This morning when my mom came down, I asked her how she slept and she just started laughing. She said that she was up all night laughing at us because of Jersey. I told her she wasn't alone and that Spencer and I were laughing too. Finally, at 5:30 this morning, I took her downstairs and fell asleep with her on the couch. We both fell asleep instantly. Now she wants to snuggle on the couch all the time. I think she is happy in her new home. I have been promised that it will get better....it better!! I need sleep to function at school.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Just think in a few days Jersey will be sitting at the table enjoying one of Sierra's famous gourmet meals. at the table with all the rest you!!!
p.s.Do you have any recipes for a gourmet dog biscuit?