Saturday, November 15, 2008

Curious George Cake

A friend of Spencer's cousin, Rachel, asked me to make her son's 2nd birthday cake. She wanted Curious George. I think it turned out alright. (Yes, there is only one "T" in their son's name.)

It is a chocolate cake with strawberry filling and almond icing. I hope it tasted good, the strawberry filling was a new thing for me, but I think it will be alright. I thought George would be easier than he was, but I think it was because of his size. If he had been bigger, I think it would have been easier.

3 comments:

Sherri said...

George turned out really cute - you should sew up a stuffed animal just like him for your kids! I would like to eat some of that cake. It sounds very tasty. Hope your mom is feeling better.

Rachel said...

It was delicious, everyone loved it! Meyssi said George turned out just how she saw it in her mind.

wendy said...

The cake turned out darling. Rachel told me about it just today. It was good to see all of you on Halloween.