Thursday, August 14, 2008

Kids Say the Darndest Things

So, CJ had a little difficulty listening to her teacher on Tuesday and we had talked to her about listening to her teacher and how important it was that she do so. Well, yesterday after school I called to see how her day went and she told me that she listened to her teacher and got a good job sticker on her hand. I was so proud of her and so excited that I was screaming over the phone and telling her how proud I was of her. When I finally stopped she told me, in her words, "Calm down, Mommy.". I was completely taken back.

My mom takes CJ to school when I can't and they walk. It is about a 15-20 minute walk, with kids, and the kids get pretty tired. Anyway, after mom and Avary got back from dropping CJ off at school, Avart was getting ready for her nap and she looked up at my mom and said, in her words, "These shoes are killing me.". Where did she get that!!??!!

Kids are so funny, they say the darndest things.

No comments: