Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of Ballet


Today was CJ's first day of Ballet. She was so excited to go. On Saturday we bought her leotard and she wanted to stay to learn ballet. I look at her and her physique screams "ballet". I think she is really going to enjoy it. She already knows and REMEMBERS her first position. Her teacher is a cutie too. She said that CJ did really well and she could tell that she really enjoys dancing. I can't wait for her recital!!! Avary wanted to stay and learn ballet too, but she still isn't potty trained and we told her that if she wanted to learn to dance, then she needed to learn to use the potty. We'll see if that works.


Doesn't she look CUTE!!!???!!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

CJ makes a very cute ballerina, I bet she'll love it!

jjertmann said...

She DOES look like a ballerina. So cute! I've been wanting to put Clara in ballet for a while now, just don't know where to do it. Looks fun!

Sherri said...

Your blog is so sweet!!!I want one. Everything you have on it is so exciting!!! Hope you have enjoyed the e-mail letters from the two brothers...LOVE THE SCHUMANN FAMILY