Monday, June 23, 2008

Water Fun

CJ started swim lessons on Saturday. I think she really enjoyed getting back into the water. She seems to really like her teacher and I think she did really well considering she hasn't been in lessons for a year. When the kids were done, all the teachers brought the kids over to the parents on some kind of floating thing. CJ was brought over on a cow and she had a LOT of fun on that thing. She didn't want to get off.

After lessons, the whole household went to the Farmers Market at the pedestrian mall in South Aurora/Centennial.






















They have a water thing in the middle of the market place that we thought the girls would have fun at. CJ had a blast, while Avary had a blast watching CJ.

We kept trying to get Avary to go running through the water, but she kept saying that the water was scaring her. I guess I can understand that. It was such a beautiful day that day. The perfect day to go running through the water.





Anyway, as soon as CJ was worn out and done, Avary started to get a little adventurous.













I got Avary close to the water by asking her to get my shoes wet. That is what she is carrying. It sure felt good on my feet. I think they had fun. They both took really long naps when we got home. I didn't mind. All in all it was a fun day.

3 comments:

Analee said...

Oh, to be young and care free again! It looks like a lot of fun, and CJ probably gets her love of the water from you!!! Talk to you later!

Analee

Brooke S said...

Cute summer pictures... Look like a ton of fun. Give everyone hugs

Rachel said...

I wanna go play in the water, I'm jealous...it's so stinkin hot today!