Monday, June 16, 2008

Final Grades and More!!

Well, the results are in and here are my final grades for my third quarter at school:

Legal Issues............................A
Leadership..............................A
Speech....................................A
Business Communications.......A
College Algebra......................A-

(Where that "A-" came from, I don't know, but oh well.)

I also finished a quilt that I made for Avary's animals. Here are some pictures of the front and the back.

While I was making it, CJ kept asking me if I had messed it up yet. Where does she get these things???!!!! Anyway, I quilted it myself and now I would say that I messed it up. It was the first time I ever quilted with my machine. It is a good thing that it is just for her animals or else I would feel really bad. Oh well, C'est La Vie.

2 comments:

Brooke S said...

Good job on your grades!!! The animal quilt is really sweet also..

jjertmann said...

Nice grades! Hey, I have a blog too. ertmannfamily.blogspot.com