Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Wildlife


I rode my bike home from work again today. It's a 13.5 mile ride, and it takes me just over an hour. On the way, I saw some deer. They were right off the side of the road. I stopped and took some pictures:

This one was probably only 10 feet from me. It turned and ran just as I took the picture.


The deer were on the south side of the Cherry Creek resevoir, at the X in the lower left corner of the map below. Later, I saw to more deer at the X in the upper right hand corner.


2 comments:

Sherri said...

That was amazing!!! The buck looked big, and in velvet!!! Just the other day I asked you if you ever see deer. Now you have some deer friends!!!!
LOVE
DAD

Sherri said...

Boy, that makes for an exciting bike ride back home! LUCKY YOU! Those are some GREAT pictures. That's cool that you can get your extra-cise on your bike, and you don't have to do Tai Chi in the tub!.....Love ya, mom