Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Well, this was a good Easter for the kids. I heard the girls this morning at about 6:30 downstairs SO excited about what the Easter "Bunny" had brought them. Having church at 9:00 though, we had to wait until after church to "find" the eggs that were hidden.

I think these are my favorite dresses that they have gotten for Easter. They looked SO cute today. CJ looked like Alice in Wonderland and I LOVE the little jacket for Avary's dress.

Reed looked pretty studly himself. This was his first Easter, and he had a good day. Even Jersey had a good Easter:

We gave her the ham bone from our ham tonight. Her eyes roll back in her head when she gets ham. It is actually quite amusing. At one point her eyes were closed, she was laying down, and she was licking the marrow out of the bone. She got pretty deep in there too.

It was a good day. I had the lesson in Young Women's and I think it was pretty successful. I cried through the whole thing and I got other people crying too, I consider that successful.

Happy Easter everyone!

3 comments:

Jackson Family said...

cute Easter outfits, love them! I didn't know you were in YW-I bet you love it, I loved it when I had that calling-and I know the girls love you too!

Sherri said...

What a bunch of sweet little kids. Very cute dresses & girls in them...and what a little man Reed is! Keep him little till we get there! Looks like you all had a fun Easter. PS. I would like to have heard your lesson...the Spirit must have been really strong there. The girls are lucky to have you in YW.

Sherri said...

I keep forgetting to say, but I LOVE this family picture!!!