Monday, September 6, 2010

Ballet Recital

The girls had their Ballet Recital in June. They both did so well, we were SO proud of them! This was Avary's first year and CJ's second. I LOVED their costumes. Avary's dance was to Celine Dion singing "What a Wonderful World". CJ's dance was to Tim McGraw's "My Little Girl". They were such beautiful ballerinas and the songs just fit them both.

This picture above was taken before the recital. They were so precious!

Avary's dance was first:

A few dances later it was CJ's turn:



They did so good. After ward I went backstage to get them. When I found them they both had been crying. CJ, because people were being too loud and she had a head ache from allergies, and Avary because she wanted me, I guess she missed me.

Spencer gave them both flowers. CJ was funny because she kept telling him not to forget her flowers. It wasn't too much of a surprise but they really enjoyed them. The flowers stayed around for a while too, I was really impressed! Anyway, we got a DVD this year, but it wasn't as good as last year's. At least we have it though.

1 comment:

Jackson Family said...

I love the pictures, they are such beautiful ballerinas!