Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Preschool

Avary started pre-school today. She was so excited to go. She has been wanting to go to school for a couple years now. I'm glad we got her into a pre-school. She isn't crying in this picture I promise. The sun was in her eyes so she couldn't look at me, but it shows the name of the school:
Yes, it is a rec center. They have a pre-school there that actually seems nicer than the one CJ went to. It is really open and bright and they have a door to the outside playground right in their room, they don't have to cross the parking lot like CJ had to. She was sure milking the picture taking for all it was worth:


When we got into her room, they gave her a name badge and she went right to "work":


Playing of course is hard work when you are almost 4. When my mom picked her up, she said that she was really grumpy. They REALLY needed to sleep in this morning, but something tells me that they will sleep in a little longer tomorrow. I hope she get acclimated to going to pre-school quickly. She only goes 2 days a week, but if she is anything like her mommy she will be tired by just one class a week.

2 comments:

Jackson Family said...

Quite a few people in our ward have taken their kids here and have liked it. I take Sabrina there for gymnastics quite a bit.

Sherri said...

I didn't realize Avary was going to preschool...It looks like it will be a ton of fun for her.I hope she gets over "the grumps" I especially love her posing picture...that's ADORABLE!!