Friday, July 6, 2012

June Randomness

June went by SO fast! I can't believe how fast this year is going. Reed got his first fat lip this month. He fell face first onto the floor from the couch. It didn't last very long. It was gone the next day, but it was sure sad to see him with a fat lip.



The girls had their ballet recital in June. This year, CJ was in two dances because she's taking ballet and beginning lyrical. They did such a good job. We're so proud of them both. As busy as I was with CJ in two dance classes, I can't imagine what the parents of all the others who are in the company go through. I'm glad she only has two classes.



I'm the Mia Maid advisor for our young women, and our Beehive advisor just had a baby girl. I was able to do the cake for her baby shower. It was really fun and refreshing to finally be doing a girl cake. So many boys are coming into the world in our ward! I was super happy about how it turned out.



CJ was in summer school until the end of June, and for the last day they had a field trip to the water park by our house. My mom, Avary, Reed, and I decided to meet her there, especially since it was such a hot day. This was the first time Reed has gone to the water park. It was really cute to see him explore the different water spouts. He sure had a lot of fun, and it was fun watching him have fun. CJ, on the other hand, refused to go into the water, so naturally, as her mother, I would grab her and carry her into the wettest part of the park. She laughed and seemed like she was having fun, but I couldn't get her to go by herself. Avary was completely opposite. I couldn't get her out of the water. Crazy kids. The water was blasted cold, but it felt really good.



I'm glad that we have this water park so close. It is such a relief on these blistering hot days.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

We sure like catching up with your little family on the blog, and getting to see the fun pix! Thanks for keeping up so well...Love to all!