Monday, August 1, 2011

Till We Meet Again

Tonight during our Family Home Evening we got a phone call from Spencer's dad telling us that Grandma and Grandpa Johnny were in a car accident and that both of them had passed away.  Spencer has lost all 4 of his grandparents within 11 months of each other.  We are devastated by the news, but we know that they have been welcomed into our Heavenly Father's kingdom with open arms.

Your love and kindness will always remain with us.  We will miss you terribly.  All our love.

1 comment:

Jackson Family said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, Spencer. My thoughts and prayers are with you and all your family. They were neat people, I remember some weekends that I was having sleepovers at your house... they would go garage selling in Logan and come to the house and show us their treasures they found afterward. I always liked both of them.