Wednesday, December 16, 2009

All Is Well

About a year ago, my doctor had found a lump in my right breast. He didn't feel like it was anything to be worried about, but he wanted me to get a mammogram to be safe. I couldn't get the mammogram last year because of funds. When I went to my physical this year, he still felt the lump and still wanted me to get the mammogram. Well, after talking to Spencer, we decided I should get it done. I had my very first mammogram today. I am sure all you women who have had a mammogram can agree with me when I say it was a different and STRANGE position to be in.

Anyway, after the scan, the doctor said that the pictures look normal and not to worry, but they wanted to do an ultra sound as well to make double sure everything was OK. It is. There was nothing there. She called it, "globular tissue". Good to know I have globs in my breasts. Anyway, I thought I would let everyone know I was fine, just in case it got out that I had a mammogram. Now, you have heard it from the horses mouth. I knew I was fine, I have been promised a healthy body, and Spencer gave me a blessing last night. I never felt nervous, I knew everything was going to be fine. I am so blessed to have the blessings and faith to know if something is wrong.

3 comments:

Jackson Family said...

thank goodness! I've been wondering how it went-thanks for letting me know.

we love you and miss you and darling family!

Sherri said...

Thank Goodness all is well!!! We don't need another case like me!! :)
Priesthood Blessings are wonderful, huh! What a blessing it is to have worthy husbands etc.
Have a Great day! Love to all

photomama said...

YAY for good news! At least you won't have to go through another mammogram for a good long while! :) Love ya!