Wednesday, November 11, 2009

In Memorium


My beautiful Grandma, Cynthia Nebeker Johnson passed away this morning around 2:30, returning to our Heavenly Father and her eternal companion. This slideshow is in memory of her.



My Grandma was the BEST Grandma anyone could ever ask for. She was the sweetest , most loving woman. She was so fun to be around. She always made us laugh, especially playing word games like Scrabble and Quiddler. She had a way of warming your heart even on the coldest of days. Words can't describe my Grandma, she is too special. I'm so blessed that she was in my life and that my girls had the opportunity to know her.

We love you and we will miss you, Gee-Wah Great!

4 comments:

Sherri said...

What a GREAT tribute to your grandma! I always knew she was a wonderful example of a Grandma to follow. Of course you will all miss her tremendously. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you.
Love, MOM

Reflections, Photography by Angie said...

Thank you sierra! This is beautiful. I love seeing pictures of Gma the way I remember her and the way she is now

Jackson Family said...

Oh, Sierra, I'm so sorry for your loss. What a sweet tribute to your grandma-I never met her, but by the wonderful ladies you and your mom are-I know for a fact that she was a gem. I love you and your mom both and am sorry for your loss, you'll be in our prayers.

photomama said...

Sierra, I am so sorry for you loss. I remember meeting your Gramma and she was really nice. I hope you and your family are doing well. My prayers are with you! Love you!