Saturday, December 18, 2010

Winter Wonderland

No snow yet. I think we might still be holding out hope for it, but I'm not going to hold my breath. The decorations went up really nice this year. The weather was so nice and warm, I asked Spencer to hang the lights outside. Of course, the day he did it was the coldest day that week. He did it anyway and it turned out GREAT!!

The girls take turns every year putting the star on the tree. Last year was Avary so CJ got to do it this year. They could hardly wait to get that star on top of the tree, it was so funny.

The girls decorated the tree all by themselves this year. I helped with the high stuff, but they basically did it all. They were really excited and it really turned out cute.

We decided since we don't have snow outside, we should have snow inside. The girls, Spencer, and my mom all cut out paper snowflakes and we hung them from our ceiling in the living room. It turned out really neat.

I'm thinking we should do it every year.

We are all getting excited for Christmas, especially the girls. We have an advent calendar that my sister made us and every day they make sure to put the next day up on the calendar. They keep counting down the days until Christmas. It is really funny because everyday they get more and more excited, if that is even possible but they do it.

No comments: